Chiropractor, Dr. Gregory S. Siegel
Providing Whittier, Orange County and Los Angeles with exceptional chiropractic care.
Dr. Siegel has been treating patients in Whittier, CA for over 32 years. He moved to his new chiropractic office at 13710 E. Whittier Blvd. Suite 105, Whittier, CA in 2009 to better serve his patients.
He uses a combination of several techniques to gently and effectively get his patients out of pain and maintain their health naturally.
Dr. Siegel's 4 Chiropractic Techniques
- The first, Diversified which is what most people associate with chiropractic treatment and involves manipulation by hand. Popping or cracking may be heard or felt by the patient.
- Activator Method which involves a hand held device which delivers a gentle non-force adjustment for the whole body.
- SOT also known as Sacro-Occipital Technique involves laying blocks or wedges to gently align the spine.
- Thompson techniques uses a special table to gently achieve the spinal adjustment.
Dr. Siegel has been involved in serving his profession by being a member of the California Chiropractic Association for over 30 years. He is currently the Director of the Los Angeles Southeast District of the California Chiropractic Association (CCA). He has been an adjunct professor for anatomy and physiology at the University of La Verne since 2013 and has served as a National Board Commissioner for over 15 years.
He treats patients of all ages including children and seniors. He has extensive additional training on evaluation and treatment of Injured Workers in California. He has been designated as a Qualified Medical Examiner. Additionally, he is a member of: CalChiro.org
Give your body the care it deserves.
(562) 945-1310 or Contact Us Today